Updated Marks of Hard Area/Periphery Service as Per Induction Policy. As per policy, only certificates issued by the office of DGHS/Secretary Health were accepted and marks were given area-wise according to the list provided by DGHS. Please note that experience marks are calculated for 02 YEARS MAXIMUM.
PGMI Entrance Test for the FCPS-II induction session January 2023 Result is Uploaded on ETEA website
Here you will find information about PGMI Entrance Test for the FCPS-II induction session January 2023 Result is Uploaded on ETEA website
Postgraduate Medical Institute intends to enroll Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Domicile holder doctors who have passed FCPS-I Exam before 31.10.2022, for FCPS-II training in various specialties of its affiliated (accredited teaching units) Institutions i.e. MTI LRH, MTI KTH/KMC, MTI HMC/KGMC/IKD, MTI ATH/ACD, MTI MMC, MTI GMC, MTI QHAMC, MTI GKMC/BKMC, MTI KCD, MTI PIC, STH, LMH/KDA, all CMH’s of KP, and Private sector affiliated hospitals i.e. NWGH, RMI, PMC, AIMC & WMDC, against the available Stipendiary & Supervisory slots.
- Induction Policy January 2023
- Health Department Notification Regarding phirephery, Hard Area Service
- CPSP Notification Regarding Dual RTMC
- PGMI Entrance Test Format & Recommended Books
- Sample Paper of PGMI Entrance Test Conducted by ETEA
- Admission Open For Session January 2023 (FCPS-II/2nd Fellowship) Advertisement
PGMI Peshawar is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom Meeting.
Nov 11, 2022 02:30 PM Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
It’s to guide you through the process to apply for FCPS-II training on PGMI online MIS system. The PGMI team will be available daily at 2:30 pm (till 3:00pm) on Zoom. It will save you from visiting the PGMI office. The Deputy CEO himself will be available to respond to your queries if needed.
Every day, until Nov 25, 2022, 15 occurrence(s)
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.
- From November 11 to November 25, 2022
- 02:30 PM Islamabad, Karachi, Tashkent
- Meeting ID: 848 4592 3655
In case of any complaints/Queries, don’t hesitate to Whatsapp us at +92-349-5616101