- Requirement gathering, Development and Customization of web Applications.
- Designing and development of databases using MS SQL SEVER, MySQL and Oracle.
- Development of Web Services, SOAP and RESTful APIs.
- Integration of payment gateways, email and push notification services.
- User Interface designing based on provided mockups.
- Providing training on the developed modules.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Black box and white box Testing of the developed modules.
- Collaboration and coordination with other team members.
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance, security and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the applications.
- Work closely with members of the development team to ensure an effective, visually appealing, and intuitive implementation of the website.
- Work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, with attention to details, as required
- Coordination and providing technical support to various Department/Organization
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
Ikram Ullah has over 6 years of experience in the government and private software industry, delivering projects for healthcare industry, POS solutions, eCommerce solutions and CRM applications and project management. He has a vast experience in business development as well.