LATEST NEWS   ( News Archive )
Research and Development Cell (R&D)
Research and Development Cell (R&D) is mainly composed of Institutional Resear h and Ethics Board (IREB) and Research Committee (RC)
• The only Ethics Committee in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa registered with United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHSS).
• Monthly meetings in booth hospitals to review research proposals submitted by Post Graduate Trainees of PGMI, Faculty members, MS / MPhil / PhD students from KMU, UOP, Gomal University, University of Malakand and some Non-Govt Organizations (NGOs)
• It also includes multicenter trials
• Pays visits to different departments of PGMI
• Brief guidance of trainees and faculty about research techniques.
• Motivation towards the research
• Address practical problems and issues regarding ongoing research.