LATEST NEWS   ( News Archive )
Registration of Workshops/Symposia/Conferences for CME accreditation.
Following steps for the Registration.
Click here to view / download Registration Form
Click here to view / download Bank Challan
- Download and print Registration Form.
- Fill the form and email it on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Documents to be attached along with email
(a) Schedule of the event including Names of Speakers.
(b) Registration fee receipt.
- Registration fee have to be submitted online in Allied Bank LTD PDA Complex phase-V Hayatabad branch (Br code 0865) Peshawar account No.0000000110071692 For more information contact No. 091-9217190 Fax No. 091-9217191.
- These should be sent at least 7 days before the event.
- Original documents (Registration form, Schedule of events, Registration fee receipt) should be handed over to PGMI correspondent who will be sent on day of event.
- Feedback proforma will be emailed to focal person should be filled from participant at the end of event and handed over to our correspondent.
- CME certificate will be handed over with in ten (10) days after the event.
- Certificate fee can be deposited online in PGMI account NO. (Br code 0865) 0000000110071692.