LATEST NEWS   ( News Archive )
INVITATION FOR BIDS PURCHASING OF MANIKINS, SIMULATORS & AIR CONDITIONERS etc 2017-18.
1. Chief Executive Officer Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Hayatabad Peshawar Khyber Pakhtunkhwa invites sealed bids under National Competitive Bidding from
Manufacturers/Authorized agents of Manikins, Simulators and Air Conditioners etc. for the Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Hayatabad, during the financial year 2017-18.
2. Bidding shall be conducted through Single Stage –Two Envelopes Bidding Procedure comprising a single package containing two envelopes as per KPPRA Rules-2014.
Each envelope shall contain separately Technical and financial bid clearly marked in bold& legible letters. The firms are bound to provide complete information
of the bidder along with its postal as well as valid email address and phone number/s on each of the respective envelope.
3. Interested eligible bidders must obtain Application Form along with complete set of bidding documents from the office of the undersigned during office hours on any working
day till 10-04.2018 against the non-refundable cash payment of Pak Rupees Two thousand. Original Receipt of the paid amount must be attached to the
Technical Bid inside its sealed envelope. The Bidding Documents can also be downloaded from the following official website of Health Department www.healthkp.gov.pk
as well as PGMI Website. www.pgmi.edu.pk
4. A Pre-bid meeting will be held on 03-04-2018, at 10:00 AM, at Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI) Peshawar. The bidders are requested to thoroughly study
the Standard Bidding Documents before the pre-bid meeting for any clarification of their queries during the said meeting.
5. Interested Bidders must submit sealed bids on the below given address on or before 10:00 hours 10-04-2018, which will be opened on the same day at 10:30 AM in the presence of
those bidders or their representatives, who choose to attend the process. Bid submitted to the after 10:00 AM sharp shall not be entertained.
6. Financial bid must be accompanied with Bid Security as per details given in bid data sheet which shall be in the shape of Pay Order (PO) / Demand Draft (DD) /
Call Deposit Receipt (CDR) / Bankers Cheque in the name of the undersigned. Ordinary cheque in the form of bid security will result in bid rejection summarily.
7. Technical bid must be accompanied with an affidavit stating that the bid security is attached with financial bid failing which the technical bid will be considered non-responsive.
8. Bid must be computer typed & printed; and the offered bid price must be written both in words & figures. An authorized person of the bidder/firm shall sign & stamp all pages of the bid.
The same shall also contain product details in the form of original catalogue/Brochures.
9.The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all bids as per provisions contained in Rule 47 of KPPRA Procurement Rules 2014.
10. The Bidder shall furnish, as part of its bid, a Bid Security/Earnest Money equivalent to 2% of the bid price in the name of Chief Executive Officer, Post Graduate Medical Institute (PGMI),
Health Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar.
Click Here to view / download the SBD Documents
Click here to view / download the Revised SBD Documents Dated: 5th April 2018
Click Here to view / download the Tender Notice in Dawn Newspaper